Ideal for in-ground and above ground residential pools. Models suitable for pools up to 160,000 litres.
Also suitable for use with mineral pools.
KEEP YOUR POOL CLEAN AND CLEAR WITH THE SIMPLE AND RELIABLE CHLOROMATIC
- Suitable for use with all available pool salts, including mineral salts containing Magnesium and Potassium
- Maximises the value and enjoyment of your pool
- Eziset digital timer for quick and simple set-up with large, easy to read digital display and LED indicators
- Models available with reverse polarity electrolytic cells for low maintenance
- Large surface area of cell plates for high rate chlorine production
- High flow rate cell design for rapid pool turnover
- Made with corrosion resistant, UV stabilised materials for long service life
- Winter mode setting to reduce sanitiser output during the colder months, saves energy and protects equipment
- ‘Low salt’, ‘no flow’ indicators and overload protection
- Flow detector stops electrolysis if no flow is present, preventing dangerous gas build-up
- Pump ‘cut out’ protects the pump when no water detected (on reverse polarity models)
- Light transformer available (on some models)
- Operating salt level: 4,500-6,000ppm
- Optional pH pump and control models available
To enable pH control on these models, Davey offer a pH Peristaltic Dosing Pump & Control (part number M5138) – Suits all Davey and non-Davey salt water chlorinators.
|Model||Chlorine Gas Production (g/hr 100%)||Calcium Hypochlorite (g/hr 65% equivalent)||Reverse Polarity||pH Control||Time Clock||Light||Maximum Pool Size (Litres)|
|Cool Climates <25°C||Temperate Climates 25°C to 30°C||Hot & Tropical Climates >30°C|