Robust & compact, single-stage all stainless steel centrifugal pumps, driven by a TEFC motor. Designed for total head duties to 36m and flows to 215lpm. Able to handle hot water up to 80ºC for vat cleaning.
• Pump is manufactured from all stainless steel components to handle high water temperatures (80°C) making it ideal for dairy washdown
• TEFC motor is corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
• Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
• Quick and easy installation
• Low maintenance
• Easy to service if required
Ideal for pumping clean, non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids in such applications as:-
• Dairy washdown
• Small scale irrigation
• Water transfer
• Washing systems
• Pressure boosting
|Transfer pump system for pumping clean, non-volatile liquids without fibres or solids.